SPCMM is available to play a variety of private engagements and customizes the music to your needs whether it is your wedding day, a company function, an intimate house concert, or someone's birthday party. We have played several annual company parties, and done many other types of private functions. We responds to inquiries within 48 hours and stay in touch every step of the way with your event.
Below are some FAQs To inquire about hiring SPCMM, please send a message through the Contact Page.
In general we take into consideration these factors when charging our rate:
- Event type
- Required travel
- Required preparation time (if new material is needed)
- Equipment and set up needs
How far in advance do I need to hire you for my event?
- Ideally 2-3 months in advance of your event.
Do you provide a sound system?
- Yes. We have a large PA system if the music needs to be projected, made louder, or in a space where people are spread out. We also have smaller amplification for quieter and more intimate performances.
Can I use the sound system to make announcements or hook my music into?
- You are able to make announcements, speeches, etc., with our equipment.
- We can allow you to use our sound system before or after we play to connect your iPhone and other devices that are compatible with our system.
What kinds of songs do you cover?
- We can provide a current list of songs we play when you inquire. Overall, we cover a very wide selection of songs. Much of it is rock based music ranging from classic rock, to 80s music, 90s alternative rock, today's hits, and singer/songwriter style music. Many sing along songs like "Wagon Wheel", "Country Roads", "Sweet Caroline", and "Brown Eyed Girl" are also our repertoire.
- We can also learn songs upon request in advance of your private engagement.
Are you able to bring other musicians along with you?
- Most definitely! We are an acoustic trio but can add a drummer and full drum kit and/or additional percussionists if required. Please note that inclusion of additional musicians will impact the rate.
Do you provide a contract?
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions!
Robert, Sarah, Steve (SPCMM)